Nautikos' team of licensed yacht brokers offer the best possible in sales, marketing, attention to detail, and follow up with their clients. Each member of the team delivers a specific skill set that enhances the overall client service and performance. Every client receives individual attention and a customized plan of action. Whether buying or selling, we are experts in all types of yacht brokerage transactions. Discover the Nautikos difference.
Consultation When making the decision to purchase a luxury yacht for the first time, or change your existing yacht, the decision to purchase a pre-owned or new build has to be made. Depending on current inventory, desired delivery dates, customizations, or budget; either a pre-owned yacht or a new build may fit your criteria. The Sunseeker team will take the time to sit down with you, gather all the pertinent information, and analyze your situation in order to help guide you to the correct decision.
- Selection The first step is selecting the boat that’s right for you, Sunseeker offers the largest product range under one brand. We have 23 models ranging from 40’ to 155’ in both Fly Bridge Motor-Yachts and Performance Cruisers. Once we have selected the ideal yacht for your yachting lifestyle, the next step is tailoring the vessel to your unique individual wants and needs.
- Customization Once you have decided which model will suite you best, the fun really begins. Sunseeker builds what is called a semi-custom motor yacht. Essentially, the structural elements of the yacht remain intact, such as the hull, super structure, and mechanical systems. However, selecting options such as engine type and size, audio video, navigation and electronics, and interior design, can be completely customized by the new owner
- Project Management The Sunseeker team will bridge the gap between the client and the factory, acting as a project manager and client liaison. By maintaining constant communication with the factory, acting as your eyes and ears every step of the way to ensure your yacht is built to your unique specifications, and on time. This project management phase often requires trips to the factory to check on progress; a trip that you are more than welcome to accompany us on.
- Pricing your boat right The boat you own may represent one of your most significant assets. The Sunseeker Team will help you price it accurately with a knowledgeable, personalized market analysis.
- Preparing your boat Readying your boat for sale is critical and the most overlooked aspect. The boat should be free from clutter and, if possible, have a full detail. We will visit your boat and make recommendations on preparing your boat to list.
- Reaching the buyer The majority of boat sales start on the internet. We have the internet covered. Our boats are listed on all industry and consumer websites such as Yacht World and Yacht Council, in addition to specialty sites such as our Sunseeker Blog, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and customized Email marketing to a targeted group of consumers.
- Local Through our Yacht Broker & referral network, email marketing, print advertising and more, we reach any local buyer who is likely to purchase your boat.
- International South Florida is the yachting capital of the United States, some say the world. At the moment, Latin America is the buying capital of the world. Not only do we have offices in Fort Lauderdale and Miami, we also have the largest markets in Central & South America covered with our sister company, Sunseeker Latin America. We also have strategic partnerships with our fellow European Sunseeker dealers.